Kent has been advising clients on their financial needs for over 35 years. For the last several years he has focused on helping people prepare for and enjoy their retirement. Kent helps answer the critical questions all people have at this stage of life. Questions such as:
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- How can I “stretch” what I have to make it last as long as I last?
- How much can I take out of my funds each year and not run out of money?
- Will my social security be taxed (probably)…and how can I minimize these taxes?
- When is the best time to take social security?
- Which accounts are best to draw from first to control taxes?
- How do I avoid market risk, yet still grow my funds?
- Where can I “buy” guaranteed lifetime income?
- Am I “penalized” for working in retirement?
- How do I protect my savings from inflation?
- Do I need life insurance in retirement?
- What is my plan for Long Term Care?
- Is a Reverse Mortgage a good idea?
Answers to these and other important questions can bring great peace of mind and help produce the happiness sought by all in their “Golden Years”. Kent is anxious and well qualified to help.
Kent has been married to the love of his life for over 40 years and raised 6 children in Sandy, Utah. The nest of grandkids is growing. Concurrent with his career in the financial world, Kent served his country as an officer in the Army National Guard for over 30 years.